Is anyone else having trouble purchasing things on steam…?
May 12, 1991: Bill Watterson predicts vaporwave.
Ok, even if this had any sort of accuracy, you’d be shitting on victims to make some stupid ass comic with no point other than to feel smug about someone you don’t like being abused. Gud job.
ha ha, we devalued perfect scores so much we have to joke about giving 11/10! ha ha!
" If-If Hulk was in JoJo, his stand would be the Hulk!"
-Matt McMuscles, President King Of the Super Best Friends Play Zaibatsu.
Upon hearing this statement, I had little choice but to whip together this…testament to fine art.
- VHS was basically all you had to watch movies on which required rewinding and special VCR cleaning tapes and fluids. They were also clunky and took up a ton of space
- every cd player ever skipped if you looked at it wrong
Homestuck is already just Bionicle in disguise:
- Team of heroes each with a unique elemental power/aspect, color, location, weapon, etc.
- First few years/acts are tiny in scale compared to the later ones.
- At the end of the first few years/acts a seemingly minor and ordinary character gains a powerful artifact and defeats the current bad guy.
- Flashback to a previous team in a similar situation, in a location where everyone looks slightly different.
- Oh yeah, these guys are also more technologically advanced despite being in the past.
- Oh yeah, and their leader kind of sucks but learns to be a better leader over time and is associated with the color red.
- The ruler of these guys’ homeland turns out to be a bad guy.
- These guys gain what seems to be a victory but in the end are unable to be fully victorious.
- Oh yeah, there’s also an antivillainous thief with a robotic left arm associated with the color blue whose name ends in -riska.
- The universe is actually the interior of an enormous living being.
- There are eldritch abominations hanging out in the background that never do anything.
- After the flashback the heroes attempt to cause a major and destructive event that they believe will be beneficial even though they are likely to be killed by the energies unleashed and it becomes increasingly clear that the main bad guy who wields a giant staff and is large but not gigantic is the one who actually stands to gain.
- Oh yeah and it seems like the most effective resistance against the main bad guy’s group comes from a much smaller and weaker group of amoral thieves and murderers, who nonetheless do a surprising amount of damage to the main bad guy’s group.
- Oh yeah and the hero associated with the element of light becomes corrupted by darkness, but gets better just before the climactic event I mentioned earlier.
- Just before this event, the heroes split into two groups: one of which will use (a) fast-moving vehicle(s) to escape the destructive energies of the event and the other of which will heroically sacrifice themselves.
- After the event the storyline resets temporarily, but the original heroes make a journey through space to unite with the post-reset heroes for the conclusion of the story.
One of the greatest things I’ve seen on reddit.